6 Ocak 2015 Salı
SOLD Vialis Barcelona Black Ankle Boots / 38
Wonderful black lace-up boots from Vialis. Hand made in Barcelona, Spain. Lace up fronts and a comfortable 1 1/2" heel. Purchased a few years back from Re-Soul in Seattle, they've been cared for carefully (leather conditioning, stain/water repellant, stored with cedar shoe trees after wearing). Good quality leather uppers and soles with a rubber protective area on the sole and heel. There is normal wear throughout but nothing heavy.
Size 38. I wear a 7.5 or 8 and these are very comfortable. I'd say they fit true to size. The outer sole measures 10" and is 3.75" wide at its widest point.
Paid $235, asking $75 including shipping in the U.S.
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
6 Ocak 2015 Salı
SOLD Vialis Barcelona Black Ankle Boots / 38
Wonderful black lace-up boots from Vialis. Hand made in Barcelona, Spain. Lace up fronts and a comfortable 1 1/2" heel. Purchased a few years back from Re-Soul in Seattle, they've been cared for carefully (leather conditioning, stain/water repellant, stored with cedar shoe trees after wearing). Good quality leather uppers and soles with a rubber protective area on the sole and heel. There is normal wear throughout but nothing heavy.
Size 38. I wear a 7.5 or 8 and these are very comfortable. I'd say they fit true to size. The outer sole measures 10" and is 3.75" wide at its widest point.
Paid $235, asking $75 including shipping in the U.S.
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder